Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

when typing hitting d brings up the desktop

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CandyLady

CandyLady

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:38 AM

Posted 04 October 2015 - 09:33 PM

I don't know why but thus just started today. I try to type and the computer does its own thing. My daughter came over and said it is the keyboard that is the problem. What should I do? Because I can't type on it right now and have no other keyboard (this one was given used to me by my son) I amtying this on my aandroid tablet and am not used to using this. Do I have to buy a new keyboard for my pc? The keyboard my daughter said it is the Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 v.1.0
Candy Lady - DELL Inspiron 350, Win7 x64
83439813698.png
CandyLady's daughter posts on her behalf ALWAYS.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 CandyLady

CandyLady
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:38 AM

Posted 05 October 2015 - 03:31 AM

My daughter took off the back of the keyboard but didn't want to take apart the part keeping the keys in incase she broke it. She blew it and shook it and plugged it back in (accidentally rebooted the computer when she was behind the computer some how - she doesn't know if she leaned on the power bar or something but it booted up just fine anyway) and now the keyboard works again and hitting D doesn't bring me to the desktop.

Candy Lady - DELL Inspiron 350, Win7 x64
83439813698.png
CandyLady's daughter posts on her behalf ALWAYS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users