Jump to content
Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:01 AM
Posted 02 October 2015 - 05:17 AM
Visit the Toshiba Support website for your Qosmio and download the latest, W10 compatible version of the wifi driver - and install it.
See if that helps.
If not, then please provide this info:
1) Please provide this information (even though you may not be reporting BSOD's) so we can provide a complete analysis (from the Pinned Topic at the top of the forum): http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/
2) Please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (run eventvwr.msc from the "Run" dialog)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on Administrative Events
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).
FYI - If we're looking for Event ID 41 errors (unexplained shutdowns), there's more info on that here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2028504
While waiting for a reply, please monitor your temps with this free utility: http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users