Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New Deal: CompTIA IT Certification Bundle discounted 95% to $49 USD.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,567 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:22 AM

Posted 30 September 2015 - 11:39 AM

We are happy to offer a great discount for the CompTIA IT Certification Bundle. This course normally goes for $1,077, but has been discounted 95% to $49. This is a time limited deal with an expiration of 4 days from now, so if this is something you are interested, you should check it out.

481edba61c4a8a50936fafa201f3ed7a3538aabd

The course description is the following:

Complete this collection of three courses to prep for the CompTIA A+ certification exama crucial step towards starting an IT career. Master subject matter in areas like networking, preventative maintenance, and more. By the time youre done, youll be able to troubleshoot networking and security issues like a pro, dramatically boosting your career prospects and earning potential.
  • Course 1: CompTIA A+ 220-801
    • Learn IT fundamentals such as how to install & configure hardware like PCs and laptops
    • Understand basic networking principles
  • Course 2: CompTIA A+ 220-802
    • Understand how to install & configure PC operating systems
    • Set up common features for Android & iOS, such as network connectivity and email
  • Course 3: CompTIA Network+
    • Earn technical competency in networking administration & support
    • Learn about network topologies & media, IT protocols & standards, etc.
    • Master security, safety & environmental issues, and other domains of IT knowledge
  • Course 4: CompTIA Security+
    • Learn security concepts pertaining to communications, infrastructure, cryptography & more
    • Earn a valuable, highly-regarded credential

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,629 posts
  •  

Posted 30 September 2015 - 12:03 PM

This is actually really interesting. Will look it up in details when I get home.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#3 Sintharius

Sintharius

Bleepin' Sniper

• Members
  • 5,639 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:22 PM

Posted 30 September 2015 - 12:06 PM

My wallet is weeping *sniff*. If this deal comes again later I'll go for the Security+ cert.

#4 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,629 posts
  •  

Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:34 PM

And I bought it! :D I'll start taking a look at it tomorrow and see how I'll attack these classes! ;)

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#5 TechnicianOnline

TechnicianOnline

• Members
  • 125 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:22 AM

Posted 06 October 2015 - 01:23 AM

Very good deal for anyone looking to start in the certification process. I have bought this directly from CompTIA already, don't regret a single dollar.

A Network isn't something you 'own' or 'have'; you may only wield it like the sword of Excalibur.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users