Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Apple breaks sales records with the release of the iPhone 6s

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,593 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:17 AM

Posted 28 September 2015 - 06:08 PM

Apple announced today that it has created a new record with the sale of its newly released iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. As of today, just three days after its launch, Apple has sold more than 13 million new iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus models, a new record, just three days after launch. Further more Apple states that:

iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus will be available in more than 40 additional countries beginning October 9 including Italy, Mexico, Russia, Spain and Taiwan. The new iPhones will be available in over 130 countries by the end of the year.

Has anyone here at BC rushed out to purchase the latest iPhone?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 softeyes

softeyes

• Members
  • 1,568 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 PM

Posted 28 September 2015 - 09:58 PM

LOL Grinler!! No rushing out..worrying about standing in lines..thankfully I'm connected to a corporate account and in due time..of course I'll upgrade!

Why not!  I have an iPHone 5s..not a personal choice, however the phone of corporate choice!  Quite frankly, I'm a bit tired of the iPhone 5S..can't belive I'm saying this, however the design of the iPone 5s and my mug just do not get along!  One tiny nudge of my cheek will either dial an International phone number of friends, place a call on mute, engage in Facetime with people who have a Samsung and of course can't connect!!!

So...well..why not try a miniture tablet next to my ear?  Perhaps Apple will create some sort of a phone neck/shoulder device to lug the thing about!!!

If I indeed to acquire one..I'll post back!

#3 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,233 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:17 PM

Posted 30 September 2015 - 12:46 AM

Over $7 billion of sales in 3 days... insanity.

#4 knowyourhandheld

knowyourhandheld

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:47 AM

Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:18 AM

Apple announced today that it has created a new record with the sale of its newly released iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. As of today, just three days after its launch, Apple has sold more than 13 million new iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus models, a new record, just three days after launch. Further more Apple states that:

iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus will be available in more than 40 additional countries beginning October 9 including Italy, Mexico, Russia, Spain and Taiwan. The new iPhones will be available in over 130 countries by the end of the year.

Has anyone here at BC rushed out to purchase the latest iPhone?

Apple iPhone 6s and Apple iPhone 6s Plus going to launched in  40 countries in the first week of October 9.

#5 UNC61

UNC61

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:17 PM

Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:27 AM

Ah, the cult that is Apple.

I would like to know a time when money is setting my trousers on fire.

I have a 3 GS that I keeping limping along with to remind my relatives, friends and whomever will listen about Apple's penchant for abandonment of their customers. Would you like to see my Power Book G4, my iPad 2 without sound? My reliability experience factor of the more recent Apple products is a failure rate of 50 % and insecure operating systems at the basic level. It is beyond me why Apple comes with a new Operating System that breaks everything. I have no proof but it borders on, if it has not crossed over to extortion. Just sayin'.

I have decided to be even more bizarre and get a Lumia 950 XL with Continuum when it arrives. If Windows 10 is anywhere close to XP in length of service, it will be the last phone I buy. Old, fat, ugly seniors suffering from serious confusion tend to think that way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users