Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ios 9 not installing please help (Urgent)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 camE

camE

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:56 PM

Posted 28 September 2015 - 10:59 AM

im sorry if this is in the wrong place but i have an iphone 6 never been jailbroken or anything and i went to install ios 9 on the phone and it would download just not install so i tried this morning on itunes and it got half way done and said it could not be completed and now my phone can only be connected to itunes and when it is my only options are update or restore and update. ive done both and neither work and i cant use my phone. somebody please help im in a hurry so please excuse my grammar

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users