If you have downloaded these updates and having a problem installing them try doing a Clean Boot and then install these one at a time.
Open the Search charm and type msconfig in the search box. When msconfig appears below the search box tap/click on it to open System Configuration.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, you should enter the password or provide confirmation.
(1) Click/tap on the General tab.
(2) Click/tap on the Selective startup option.
(3) Remove the check mark in the Load startup items check box.
(1) Click/tap on the Services tab.
(2) Place a check mark in the Hide all Microsoft services check box, this will remove the Microsoft Services from the list but will remain running.
(3) Click/tap on Disable all, this will remove all of the check marks in the Services list, then click/tap on Apply, then OK. Click/tap on Restart in the window that opens.