Let's just say my screen is blue and dead all over the place. I'm stumped and lost. HELP plz.
[Edited because I got flustered and didn't follow the directions completely when I originally posted]
· OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista ? Windows 8.1
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
· What was original installed OS on system? Windows 8 Pro
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? OEM
· Age of system (hardware) - 1 year, 10 months
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? Last week I did a refresh. That didn't work. Wednesday I couldn't even sign into 8.1. I reinstalled 8 from system recovery / recovery partition and then updated to 8.1 yesterday. My computer wouldn't recognize my usb to do a clean install of 8.1, so that was not an option.
· CPU - Intel Core i5-4330M CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.79 GHz
· Video Card - Intel HD Graphics 4600
· MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop)
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (skip if laptop)
· System Manufacturer - Lenovo
· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom) - ThinkPad L440 (20ATCTO1WW)
· Laptop or Desktop? Laptop
Edited by blonderedhead, 25 September 2015 - 11:15 PM.