Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wanscam Wireless IP Cam Drivers / Software (Company Defunkt)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kadmir

kadmir

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:45 PM

Posted 24 September 2015 - 11:47 PM

I have the JW0008 Night Vision camera and a disk came with the camera but has gone M.I.A. I've searched the websites that are posted everywhere for the company but they all seem to be non-existant now, leaving me to try and find drivers (the proverbial "needle") for a Chinese built camera on the WORLD WIDE web. Drivers alone won't suffice, the software needs to come with it to be able to do the "Digital Video Record" thing with all the bells and whistles. I've been searching without success but found this forum topic and thought "2 heads..." and so on. Any help in direction would be most helpful... thank you.

J.K. Desperate :dance:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users