Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Compare these two laptops quick please?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JimmyKarter

JimmyKarter

• Members
  • 127 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:31 PM

Posted 19 September 2015 - 07:18 PM

I have an asus here https://laptopninja.io/laptops/asus-k501lx-eb71/

And this acer aspire http://us-store.acer.com/aspire-e5-573g-56rg-notebook

I'm not REALLY considering the MSI. I'm really just wanting to compare the acer aspire and asus.

My greivances with the acer are that I don't want Windows 10. Is there a way to go to W7? I would very much like that...

But anyhow the ASUS seems to have a better processor. I don't know if it's a better processor by much, but it seems quite significant. I also don't care about the 1 TB storage space on the acer-I have lots of extra storage space on external HDD's. Mainly, I am concerned if the Acer can run good games that are the same, if not better than the ASUS.

I think the ASUS at the moment seems to be the better option.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,377 posts
  •  

Posted 20 September 2015 - 09:44 AM

The Asus is an all around better machine than the Acer.

i7 over i5

950M over 940M video card

SSD over Hard Drive

While the Acer may run games about the same the Asus will run them slightly better.

#3 JimmyKarter

JimmyKarter
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 127 posts
  •  

Posted 20 September 2015 - 01:19 PM

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users