Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

sfc corrruption

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jonathan_

Jonathan_

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:40 AM

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:47 PM

Hi,

I have some error running sfc /scannow.

Can you help me ? 

Thank you :)

Here's the log

Attached Files

• Attached File  CBS.txt   2.8MB   11 downloads

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Jonathan_

Jonathan_
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 21 September 2015 - 12:52 PM

Any love for my CBS log ? 

#3 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:40 AM

Posted 23 September 2015 - 05:16 PM

I found this in the CBS log:

2015-09-18 22:41:24, Info                  CSI    00004fa9 [SR] Verify and Repair Transaction completed. All files and registry keys listed in this transaction  have been successfully repaired

You can run this free tool to double check: 

[quote]Run SFCFix

This free tool of neimiro's creation (see above link) is a very good starting point for the diagnosis and repair of all Windows Update and System File Checker corruptions. We therefore need you to run this tool prior to collecting logfiles.

-  First download and run a copy of the tool from http://www.sysnative.com/niemiro/apps/SFCFix.exe.
        -  Work through any on-screen prompts and then await completion (runtime is approximately 15 minutes).
        -  Once it has finished, if there are any unrepaired corruptions (the tool will notify you if it has succeeded in repairing all corruptions if they're simple in which case we're no longer needed) or unresolved problems with your computer, you need to post us the complete logfile which opens on exit. Simply copy (Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C) and paste (Ctrl-V) the entire logfile into your new thread (also know as a 'topic'). How to create a new thread is shown later on in this post.

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#4 Jonathan_

Jonathan_
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 24 September 2015 - 09:33 AM

I reply here for the moment and not in a new thread because the exe crashs :/

LRF78f2.png

What's the next step ? 

Edited by Jonathan_, 24 September 2015 - 11:23 AM.

#5 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:40 AM

Posted 24 September 2015 - 05:10 PM

I'd have to suggest posting over at Sysnative for Niemiro to have a look at this:  http://www.sysnative.com/forums/windows-update/

You'll probably have to register in order to post there.

Edited by usasma, 24 September 2015 - 05:11 PM.

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#6 Jonathan_

Jonathan_
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 24 September 2015 - 06:55 PM

Thank you usama for the quick reply.
I'll do that.

Jonathan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic