Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A Warm And Friendly Hello To All Of You

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mukund

Mukund

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:33 AM

Posted 17 July 2006 - 07:48 AM

Dear All
As I was exhorted by the site to post something, even a message to introduce myself, here I am typing out my first message at this site.
I love, of course, computers and internet, as well as networking, both of the virtual and real (person-to-person) kind. Besides things digital, I also love travelling, music, sports, and (the latest) spirituality. Have you people heard of Art of Living? Surf over to www.artofliving.org for details. Cheers and best wishes to all of you.
Mukund Chiplunkar

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:03 PM

Posted 17 July 2006 - 08:10 AM

A very warm welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 Xpert

Xpert

• Members
  • 97 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:03 AM

Posted 17 July 2006 - 11:07 AM

Hi Mukund
Welcome to BC!
Hope you enjoy your stay.
James

0 user(s) are reading this topic