Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

new user ,Hi my name is Joe I'm releaved that i found this site

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Joen62

Joen62

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2015 - 08:21 AM

My computer was hacked real bad and they also got in my phone.Some of the things they left me, is a completely hacked msn account ,they ruined my internet browser basically they messed with the ieframe. The way they got in my system was through Skype and then he or they moved into my SkyDrive,they were just messing with my system. They got all my passwords in msn,google.aol and yahoo.i believe there is a keylogger in my system.He or them crashed my system repeatedly. There is so much more like when I came on the site earlier that is when I found out about the locker in my system, I believe it's bitlocker.they hijacked my system by taking over with the administrator,there are files in there which restores everything after I made changes and many others,like my firewall was crashed and Mcafee hacked windows defender gone.here is the worst part I cannot go online because he has my ip
address and he jumps in this
There is a ramdisk on my PC memory I also believe that my bios was compromised, I heard of a legacy eeprom but never an oprom.there is more but I cannot remember or just try to forget,like passwords in some of the task managers files.

Thanks for letting me vent.
I hope someone can help with this very annoying hack.

Thanks Joe

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 CodeSmasha

CodeSmasha

• Banned
  • 524 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:35 AM

Posted 15 September 2015 - 08:49 AM

Keylogging is when someone else physically touches your PC for example a hacker might have put a USB into your computer. Has anyone been in your house lately?

#3 BenjaminGordonT

BenjaminGordonT

• Members
  • 202 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:35 PM

Posted 15 September 2015 - 10:03 AM

You need to post this in the Malware Removal Section so that a trained professional can help you remove this...

#4 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,399 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:35 PM

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:26 PM

:welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

As a new member be sure to read the Welcome to Bleeping Computer! Guide and the following...If you need individual assistance with malware infection, you should start a new topic in the Am I infected? What do I do? forum

OR follow the instructions in the Malware Removal and Log Section Preparation Guide. When you have done that, start a new topic and post your logs in the Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs forum, NOT here, for assistance by the Malware Response Team.

Best regards
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users