Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

gaming problem

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 maxonnxc

maxonnxc

• Members
  • 79 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:14 PM

Posted 14 September 2015 - 11:53 PM

i restored my pc to facture default because it was running bad and i could not play this one game. after restoring i still have the same problem with this game, I think it have something to do with loging like something maybe blocking the connection..The game is "Conquer Online 2.0 i try logging in to game  does not matter which server i pick still get the same  pop up message (it's too crowed inside! please come back later*1) this happens everytime i try to login

so i thought i would try a 2 different slower computers a i can login just fine. i dont know what program i need to test the network connection to play this game...

can anyone help me out here...

thx

chris

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 reckonankit

reckonankit

• Members
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:44 AM

Posted 15 September 2015 - 12:58 AM

First you need to check all required hardware and software configuration for the game. If your system full fill the all requirement then repair your installed game and try to play again. it will be work. if your game not started properly its look like that some files or your game are missing. You can also use Advanced System Optimizer Game option to optimize game for better performance

#3 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,681 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:14 PM

Posted 15 September 2015 - 08:21 AM

First you need to check all required hardware and software configuration for the game. If your system full fill the all requirement then repair your installed game and try to play again. it will be work. if your game not started properly its look like that some files or your game are missing. You can also use Advanced System Optimizer Game option to optimize game for better performance

"PC Booster/Tune Up" programs are part of the worst programs you can install on a system. When it comes to messing up your system (Windows), these are as worst as malware. They are completely worthless and useless to use. The worst is that they'll often take action on your system without you knowing, nor authorizing it, which could lead to your system being altered in a way you don't want it to be or even worst, a "broke" system. Every feature they provide, you can either do it natively under Windows, do it via another standalone executable (which is way easier and safer to use) or they aren't providing something you need. Here's a few examples:
  • Cleaning temporary files: TFC (standalone executable), CCleaner (installed), Cleanmgr.exe (in-built);
  • Managing start-up entries: Autoruns (standalone executable), CCleaner (installed), Task Manager and Registry (in-built);
  • Driver Updater: Not needed, all you need is to go on your manufacturer website so you'll be sure to get the right, official, working drivers for your computer or hardware;
  • Registry Cleaner/Defragger: Completely useless and also dangerous;
  • Disk Defragging: Disk Defrag (in-built), O&O Disk Defrag (installed), Defraggler (installed);
  • Powerful uninstaller: Not needed, only needed when you have to make sure a program is completely uninstalled. Revo Uninstaller have a portable version you can use;
  • "Enhanced" Task Manager: Procexp (standalone executable), Process Hacker (portable or installed);
  • "Active security": Any Antivirus and Antimalware can beat that, easily. These programs aren't made to replace Antivirus or Antimalware products and shouldn't be seen as such;
  • Repair Hard Drive issues: Simple chkdsk /r command under Windows (in-built);
Having such program installing on your system will just bloat it down and you have more chances to have issues by using them than without. These products are advertised as a program that can solve all your issues, remove every malware, speed up your computer performance over 100%, etc. The truth is that there's not a single program that can do that. First of all, these programs aren't made to remove virus and malware, leave this in the hands of Antivirus and Antimalware, period. Secondly, there's so many kind of issues under Windows that there's not a single program that can address them all. If you think that BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) issues can be solved by opening a program and clicking on a "Fix" button, then I'm sorry to tell you but, you're wrong. Also, you cannot boost the performance of a hardware over it's hardware capabilities. Of course you can overclock some components, like your CPU, RAM and GPU, but these aren't done via these programs, but via your BIOS interface. I could recommend you a program for every feature these programs advertise, and also tell you exactly in detail why most of them are completely useless, such as Registry cleaner (dangerous to use), and driver updater (dangerous to use, and also completely useless, it'll not improve your system performance). In the end, buying such programs is the exact same as being scammed (because this is what it is, a pure scam) and using one of these programs will result you in having a system less performant than prior to using it.

Relevant articles if you want to read more about PC Boosters/Optimizers and why they are useless:

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#4 Gorbulan

Gorbulan

• Members
  • 832 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:14 PM

Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:17 AM

i restored my pc to facture default because it was running bad and i could not play this one game. after restoring i still have the same problem with this game, I think it have something to do with loging like something maybe blocking the connection..The game is "Conquer Online 2.0 i try logging in to game  does not matter which server i pick still get the same  pop up message (it's too crowed inside! please come back later*1) this happens everytime i try to login

so i thought i would try a 2 different slower computers a i can login just fine. i dont know what program i need to test the network connection to play this game...

can anyone help me out here...

thx

chris

See if there are entries you need to put in Windows Firewall. Sometimes, games will not do that for you, even though they need to. Certain online games also require port forwarding in your router. Check and see if the game's manual mentions Port Forwarding. But you said other computers could log on so it is probably not that.

It could be a bug with the game software, or it could be some other software conflicting, such as antivirus software. Those you can fix, but if you want a answer without a lot of experimentation, check the game's official forums.

#5 maxonnxc

maxonnxc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 79 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:14 PM

Posted 16 September 2015 - 01:11 AM

yes my computer meets all the requirement i know about requirments needed for software/games thats the first thing i check out,, i have played the game on this computer before.. it is a low end wimdows xp could play the game.

this is the only game i am having a problem with,, all other games work fine thats why i think something is blocking the multiplayer connection....

i dont want to buy  this Advanced System Optimizer product just because of one game not working it's  just one game. now if i was having problems with many games then i could see buying it. i know it is something simple i just dont know what that simple problem is yet. is there a program that can diagnos the problem?

thx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AURA

THANK YOU ILL CHECKTHEM LINKS OUT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gorbulan

yes i have checked the fiewall out the .exe was allowed in firewall.

i can fix many things on computers but somethings i just dont know. i can build a computer from scratch with my eyes closed installing windows, updated an or download drivers. i put together a z97x ultra durable MB for my friend.

thank you all for the advice

#6 advancedtechco

advancedtechco

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:44 AM

Posted 16 September 2015 - 05:52 AM

hi,

I am also have this problem still i searching the solution for this, if you get solution means please let me know that...

Edited by advancedtechco, 16 September 2015 - 05:53 AM.

#7 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:14 PM

Posted 16 September 2015 - 09:55 AM

i dont want to buy  this Advanced System Optimizer product just because of one game not working it's  just one game. now if i was having problems with many games then i could see buying it. i know it is something simple i just dont know what that simple problem is yet. is there a program that can diagnos the problem?

Bleeping Computer DOES NOT recommend the use of registry cleaners/optimizers for several reasons:

Why you should not use Registry Cleaners and Optimization Tools

There are numerous programs which purport to improve system performance, make repairs and tune up a computer. Many of them include such features as a registry cleaner, registry optimizer, disk optimizer, etc. Some of these programs even incorporate optimization and registry cleaning features alongside anti-malware capabilities. These registry cleaners and optimizers claim to speed up your computer by finding and removing orphaned and corrupt registry entries that are responsible for slowing down system performance. There is no statistical evidence to back such claims. Advertisements to do so are borderline scams intended to goad users into using an unnecessary and potential dangerous product.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#8 CodeSmasha

CodeSmasha

• Banned
  • 524 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:14 AM

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:10 AM

First you need to check all required hardware and software configuration for the game. If your system full fill the all requirement then repair your installed game and try to play again. it will be work. if your game not started properly its look like that some files or your game are missing. You can also use Advanced System Optimizer Game option to optimize game for better performance

Advance System Optimizer has been detected as a PUP Program.Unwanted.418 and is bundled with adware, however it is not recommended to install this program by any means necessary. 

Edited by CodeSmasha, 17 September 2015 - 10:15 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users