Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Netgear A6210 Cannot be detected

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Miguel_92

Miguel_92

• Members
  • 194 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:32 PM

Posted 14 September 2015 - 09:10 PM

I decided to buy a wi fi adapter due to my wi fi range being awful again, so i bought the Netgear A6210 adapter from amazon. It arrived yesterday and it cannot be detected for some unknown reason on my windows 10 laptop even though the driver they've released means it should work. And for a test i tried it on my windows 7 computer and it works perfectly. Also, no one replies on the netgear forums so that's why i've posted about this here.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:32 PM

Posted 15 September 2015 - 12:23 AM

Did you download and install the latest Windows 10 driver from http://downloadcenter.netgear.com/en/product/A6210#searchResults ?

Edited by Sneakycyber, 15 September 2015 - 12:24 AM.

Chad Mockensturm 
Network Engineer
Certified CompTia Network +, A +

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users