Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

not sure

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CRS58

CRS58

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:59 PM

Posted 13 September 2015 - 02:50 PM

Hello,
I don't know exactly whats wrong and not sure how to find out. My computer seems to freeze at times and run really slow. According to the event viewer I have had 2 errors in the last hour and 30 in the last 24 and 271 in the last 7 days. Also I have several partitions and volumes that I am unsure about. I use to be good with dos but through the years I have forgotten most of it. So you could say almost a beginner on computers. Just wondering if these things could cause some of the freezing. Here is a speccy snapshot to tell what I have Thank you.
Summary
Operating System
Windows 8.1 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i3 3110M @ 2.40GHz 39 °C
Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
RAM
6.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)
Motherboard
Hewlett-Packard 1843 (U3E1) 40 °C
Graphics
Generic PnP Monitor (1600x900@60Hz)
Intel HD Graphics 4000 (HP)
Storage
698GB Hitachi HTS547575A9E384 (SATA) 33 °C
Optical Drives
hp DVDRAM GT80N
Audio
IDT High Definition Audio CODEC
Operating System

Edited by Orange Blossom, 14 September 2015 - 12:05 AM.
Moved to BSOD forum. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 blueelvis

blueelvis

Bleep Blop Bleep

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,666 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:29 AM

Posted 20 September 2015 - 03:29 PM

Hi CRS58 ^_^,

Could you please follow the below instructions and upload the ZIP file?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/

Even if you are not facing any BSODs, it would help us in diagnosing the problem.

-Pranav

Member of the Bleeping Computer A.I.I. early response team!

In case I have been helping you and you haven't received a reply from me in 48 hours, please feel free to PM me. Anything else? Still feel free to PM me :)

Did you read this? http://omgdebugging.com/5-tips-for-getting-the-best-bang-for-the-buck-at-fast-food-joints/

#3 CRS58

CRS58
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:59 PM

Posted 23 September 2015 - 07:19 PM

My apologizes I got behind on some things but here is the file you asked for

Thank You 

Attached Files

#4 blueelvis

blueelvis

Bleep Blop Bleep

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,666 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:29 AM

Posted 24 September 2015 - 03:29 PM

My apologizes I got behind on some things but here is the file you asked for
Thank You

No worries :)

I checked the log files and did not find any clues on what could be the problem :(

Could you please describe the freezing which is happening in more detail? For example, does it freeze for a small interval and then everything seems to be normal? Or does it keep on getting slower and slower till it becomes unbearable?

Kindly create a trace using the below guide and then upload it (Please ZIP it up) with a 3rd party file hoster like OneDrive, MediaFire etc.

http://www.sysnative.com/forums/windows-7-windows-vista-tutorials/5721-how-diagnose-fix-high-dpc-latency-issues-wpa-windows-vista-7-8-a.html

-Pranav

Member of the Bleeping Computer A.I.I. early response team!

In case I have been helping you and you haven't received a reply from me in 48 hours, please feel free to PM me. Anything else? Still feel free to PM me :)

Did you read this? http://omgdebugging.com/5-tips-for-getting-the-best-bang-for-the-buck-at-fast-food-joints/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users