Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD when using utorrent i think caused by tcpip.sys, please help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jasonlarawan

jasonlarawan

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:35 PM

Posted 13 September 2015 - 12:01 PM

It was just another day of using my laptop, as always i've used Utorrent to download legal file and the after a few minutes (5 minutes to be exact, my laptop crashed, so i thought this was just a mistake or something failed to load normally that it had to crash. the when i rebooted it again and started to use utorrent, once again it crashed after 3 times of crashing i assumed that is caused by utorrent, i tried re-installing it again but with no luck, and no i'm stuck here hopeless. i hope some of you guys could give me a hand with my problem.

i am running on windows 8 Enterprise

4 gigabytes of RAM

Core i5-4210u

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:35 AM

Posted 14 September 2015 - 05:08 AM

Late for work, will post back within 24 hours with a more detailed reply.

Meanwhile:
- download fresh wired and wireless drivers for your system

- uninstall the current drivers through Control Panel....Programs and Features

- install the freshly downloaded drivers

- monitor for further BSOD's

Should the BSOD's continue, please run Driver Verifier according to these instructions:  http://www.carrona.org/verifier.html

Good luck!

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#3 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:35 AM

Posted 14 September 2015 - 04:37 PM

And after a more thorough analysis, I'd like to strongly suggest that you get a legitimate copy of Windows.

Please get a legitimate copy of the OS installed and we'll be glad to help.

Here's suggestions on how to ensure that your version is legitimate:  http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/genuine

There are enough signs here that I have to wonder about this installation. Should this be a pirated copy of Windows, please be aware that we may not be able to fix it (as the hacks that were done to activate it will cause the OS to behave differently than we expect it to). If that's the case, our efforts to help may just waste your time. Secondly, the forum rules prohibit assisting with pirated software - so the topic would be closed if that is the case.

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#4 jasonlarawan

jasonlarawan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:35 PM

Posted 15 September 2015 - 03:15 AM

That's what I did. I installed a genuine copy of windows 10 and it fixed it. Thank for the help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users