I have been working on making my pc faster and after a lot of work, nothing was helping.
1. 1/2 tb hard drive, 300gb free
2. Recently uninstalled a bleep-ton of programs(made sure fully uninstalled)
3. Not all ram is being used
4. used ccleaner to clean out pc and uninstall other programs
5. cleaned out my registry
6. made sure no viruses existed by using the following software: Malwarebytes, Avira, McAfee
7. Use smartclose to make sure not many background programs run
8. I don't use any programs that it cannot handle
9. It is not too outdated, as it is a 2012 model laptop.
10. there are more actions i have taken that i cannot think of.
11. running at high performance and lowest windows settings
Only possible things i can think of:
overheated pc or processor(not likely).