Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

accer aspire 5315-2153 notebook

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mjfarlerywalker1962

mjfarlerywalker1962

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:54 AM

Posted 12 September 2015 - 11:26 AM

hello, everyone:i have a acer aspire that was full of adware,malware and ect. I downloaded combo fix on a flash drive and tried to run it on this pc and it was doing fine then all the sudden it shut down on me and keeps shutting down everytime I try to power it up. I would be forever greatfull if someone could help me out,thank you!

Edited by hamluis, 12 September 2015 - 12:16 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 severac

severac

• Members
  • 872 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:54 PM

Posted 12 September 2015 - 01:56 PM

Hello and welcome to BC,

Please read this topic about Combofix (it seems that it is too late for that): ComboFix usage, Questions, Help? - Look here 

You can get an expert opinion by asking for help in the Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs forum. You will need to follow instructions in the Preparation Guide. Preparation Guide For Use Before Using Malware Removal Tools and Requesting Help

Start with step 6 if it is even possible.

I would like to help you to remove malware. Let's look inside.   :busy:

But I don't know to solve all PC problems.  :smash: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users