I have these 4 suggestions:
1. Get ALL available Windows Updates. It may take several trips to get them all
2. Get ALL available, W7 compatible updates from the manufacturer's website.
3. Start with these free hardware diagnostics: http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.html
4. If all of the hardware tests pass, then run Driver Verifier according to these instructions: http://www.carrona.org/verifier.html
Beyond that (as you are able), let's try looking at these reports:
1) Please provide this information (even though you may not be reporting BSOD's) so we can provide a complete analysis (from the Pinned Topic at the top of the forum): http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/
2) Please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (run eventvwr.msc from the "Run" dialog)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on Administrative Events
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).
FYI - If we're looking for Event ID 41 errors (unexplained shutdowns), there's more info on that here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2028504
While waiting for a reply, please monitor your temps with this free utility: http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html
Edited by usasma, 12 September 2015 - 05:05 AM.
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able. - John
(my website: http://www.carrona.org/
)**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack
. ** If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.
<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.