Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

iphone photos: Can't Edit or Attach What am I doing wrong?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hal06

Hal06

• Members
  • 927 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:22 AM

Posted 11 September 2015 - 09:06 AM

I took a few photos with my iPhone and emailed them to myself to save in my Pictures folder. When I opened them they were upside and the rotate icons were greyed out. Why could that be?

Afterwards I wanted to email them to a friend but using Outlook the attach file feature would not open.

I've rotated and attached photos to an Outlook message many times. What could be wrong this time?

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TulsaRose

TulsaRose

• Members
  • 367 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:22 AM

Posted 12 September 2015 - 09:52 AM

If the camera is held with the Volume buttons pointing up, the photos may be upside down when uploaded.  You can read some great tips HERE.

WinXP Pro sp3 \ Firefox, Panda, MBAM, SAS, SpywareBlaster

#3 Hal06

Hal06
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 927 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:22 AM

Posted 12 September 2015 - 11:35 AM

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users