Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

help trying to back up and open my text from phone

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 zombiegoddess

zombiegoddess

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 PM

Posted 11 September 2015 - 08:42 AM

I am trying to open the sme files to veiw and print on phone it is a samsung  android 4.4.2 they say they are a kies file I down loaded that then it would not work for my phone I don't know what to do Help Me PLEASE 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 zombiegoddess

zombiegoddess
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 PM

Posted 11 September 2015 - 08:53 AM

I did a google search and fond this site  http://file.org/extension/sme#  that suggested these programs but afraid to down load any thing for fear of well not knowing what they are I know the kies is from samsung but will not wor for my phone

Software that will open or convert SME files icn-default.png Quartus II Web Edition sign-user-submitted.png Download Now icn-default.png Quartus II sign-user-submitted.png Download Now icn-default.png Kies sign-user-submitted.png Download Now icn-default.png Quartus II 11.0sp1 ( sign-user-submitted.png Download Now icn-default.png Quartus II 11.1sp2 Web Edition

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users