Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

sound buzzing/robotic while gaming and watching youtube vids

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 BrandonR188

BrandonR188

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:21 AM

Posted 10 September 2015 - 11:20 PM

Hello,

when I first upgraded to Windows 10, I didn't really have any issues.. I updated to the latest chipset, realtek network and sound drivers, GPU drivers.. no problems at all.. games ran fine and nothing else really occured.. recently after doing a clean install and after the recent weeks of getting used to Windows 10, been having issues with my sound buzzing out and it sounds like my PC is freezing up but it's not .. the game will continue to play but will have a weird buzzing sound for a short period of time.. and YouTube videos will sometimes have this buzzing sound all of a sudden during the video and i will have to refresh the page to get it to stop.. it's really annoying and not for sure what to really do to solve it.. this problem didn't occur on Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 at all.. only on 10.

My Specs:

GPU: MSI GTX 970 4gb OC

CPU: i7 4770k 3.5GHz

RAM: 16gb

Storage:

111GB ADATA SSD S510 120GB (SSD)
465GB Western Digital WDC WD5000AAKS-00UU3A0 (SATA)
1863GB Seagate ST2000DM001-1CH164 (SATA)

PSU: 1000w

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users