Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Video Card Missing

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Centuck

Centuck

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:07 PM

Posted 09 September 2015 - 11:59 PM

Hi,

My video card has stopped showing up in my computer devices.  I cannot run driver updates, and Nvidia software cannot find it either.  I have an MSI GT70 laptop with an Nvidia GeForce GTX 675M video card.  Currently, my laptop only shows the onboard Intel which is sufficient to run my laptop, but not sufficient to run any games on it.  As far as I know MSI only has a 1 year warranty so my laptop would not still be under warranty.  Is there anything I can do, or is my video card just completely pooched?  Also this is running on WIndows 8.1.

Regards,

Centuck

Edited by Centuck, 10 September 2015 - 12:01 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users