Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problems including "lag" "not responding"

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tditdatdwt

tditdatdwt

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:15 AM

Posted 09 September 2015 - 03:01 PM

Usually happenes with ever PC I own.. thought it wouldn't when I got this one since but oh it did. Basically my PC (Windows 7) has some problems. First of all the startup.. when the PC turns on and the desktop shows up first I have to wait for about 5-10 mins for skype to open before I can really do anything (ex. i click on firefox as soon as the pc turns on.. nothing happens.. i click 4 more times.. nothing.. wait.. skype turns on.. all 5 firefoxes turn on at once) and even when skype oppens if I open something immediately like firefox it will almost certanly "not responding" as soon as i cick anything.. the longer i wait the less of a chance for a "not responding" is.. for example this session i'm on right now.. i turned the pc on 1.. maybe 2 hours ago and just went to do something else.. it's fan was fairly loud which is pretty unusual but either way.. after i got back 1.5 let's say hours later.. didn't have to deal with "not responding" or lag or anything. This really doesn't seem normal to me. Any help?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Darktune

Darktune

Very Purple

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:15 AM

Posted 09 September 2015 - 05:44 PM

Hello tditdatdwt,

Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.

Please tick the following boxes;

1.   List last 10 Event Viewer log
  2.   List Installed Programs
  3.   List Users, Partitions and Memory size
  4.  List Minidump files

Click Go and paste the content into your next post.

Next 
please could you publish a snapshot using speccy by following the following guide;

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 

If you have a question don't hesitate to let me know.

Regards,

Darktune

Edited by Darktune, 09 September 2015 - 05:48 PM.

It's very hard to imagine all the crazy things that things really are like. 

Electrons act like waves.. no they don't exactly, they act like particles.. no they don't exactly.

Words and ideas can change the world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users