Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Eccentric tech millionaire John McAfee announces decision to run for President

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,630 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:41 AM

Posted 09 September 2015 - 11:17 AM

Eccentric tech millionaire John McAfee has joined the race for the U.S. presidency, claiming he will base his election campaign on privacy rights.

McAfee, who made his reputation and fortune by developing early anti-virus computer software of the same name, promised official confirmation of the bizarre decision at 6pm eastern time.

Article

I would like to see McAfee and Trump in a debate.  :hysterical:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 brainout

brainout

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 AM

Posted 10 September 2015 - 05:31 PM

They'll make us very wistful for Ronald Reagan.

(Away, Notifications Off) AUDIT PREMISES, my guidon.  -- brainout or brainouty on vimeo or Youtube, domain brainout.net

#3 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,108 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:41 AM

Posted 10 September 2015 - 06:20 PM

Oh I don't know. After all Ronald Reagan more or less ended the Cold War and John Mcafee seems fairly strong for personal liberty, but then again i am only marginally involved.

Chris Cosgrove

#4 DagonCrows

DagonCrows

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:41 AM

Posted 16 September 2015 - 08:54 AM

"...claims to have established his own political party." And sadly this is the sound of the death bell for John McAfee's presidential campaign. I'm not sure how well he'd actually do as president, but at least he seems like the kind of person who has enough of a spine to actually do something in office other than bow down to his fellow party members. Sigh...even Donald Trump would at least do something. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users