Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Antivirus creation.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Firebeast

Firebeast

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:03 PM

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:14 PM

I am looking for some people who are good at programming. I need some people who can work with me to make a multi engine antivirus, i will not be able to help code (i havent learned how to program yet) but i will be able to provide lots of of information such as viruses to add to the av list of what to quarantine. I will also be able to provide money to go to the support of the antivirus creation but i wont be able to for awhile because i have to get a place to live and a new job. This antivirus will be a pretty good antivirus because it will also be made into a iso which provides a better chance of removing viruses. If you are into antiviruses and things of that nature then you would have nothing to loose and alot to gain from doing this. We could make the antivirus free or cheap or similar to other antivirus prices. If for every person working on this was to add a dollar to the cost then at 1 million downloads we could be millionaires(im not doing this for the money but money will give people more reason to help). If you have ever heard of herdprotect(antimalware) then you have an idea of what type of antivirus im thinking about except it will be a available as a rescue disk. Tell me if your interested at helping at all.

Edited by Firebeast, 08 September 2015 - 03:16 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SuperSapien64

SuperSapien64

• Members
  • 873 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:03 AM

Posted 14 September 2015 - 01:22 AM

I'm not a programmer but your idea sounds awesome in fact I had the exact same idea in my head for about two years now although my concept would be based off open source software like Linux and ClamAV but I don't have the resources to make it happen. If you can make this into a donation based project kind of open alternative to HitMan Pro/FixMEStick I think allot people would like that. I mean obviously the extra AV/antimalware engines wouldn't be open source but the base could be based off ClamAV. I hope your idea succeeds. :thumbup2:

Edited by SuperSapien64, 14 September 2015 - 02:29 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users