Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 10 not recognizing TV?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Johnz414

Johnz414

• Members
  • 471 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:09 AM

Posted 07 September 2015 - 09:43 PM

I am having issues with Windows 10 and Windows 7 recognizing the TV.

The Computer monitor is recognized but not the TV. It is sometimes recognized but it's off and on.

Right now it is not recognized.

I'm not sure what is causing it. It may be either the HDMI cord or the video card.

Anyone have an idea on what it may be? And what I may do to fix it?

Thanks!

John

John

"Genius is nothing other than pointing out the obvious",
Albert Einstein.

"I am what I am and that is all that I am, I am Popeye the Sailor Man", Popeye.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gigawert

gigawert

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:09 PM

Posted 07 September 2015 - 10:21 PM

Search "Connect to a projector" in the start menu and then click Duplicate if you want the TV to show exactly the same as your screen or Extend if you would rather drag extra windows onto the TV screen to show.

28ajdbd.jpg

Also, double and triple check that the HDMI cable is all the way into the port on both ends.

Edited by gigawert, 07 September 2015 - 10:23 PM.

John 3:16

"God loved the world so much that He gave His uniquely-sired Son, with the result that anyone who believes in Him would never perish but have eternal life."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users