Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

eventually found "HTML/srcinject.b gen virus" after 3 weeks of caution and scans

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Big Mike42

Big Mike42

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 PM

Posted 07 September 2015 - 02:20 PM

Edit: Sorry! I forgot to mention that I'm using Windows 7 x64! :)

Hello!

This is the first time I post here and I'm hoping I can get some help so that I can finally sleep well at night. Let me bring you up to speed on my background and situation (I'm gonna try to be as detailed as possible to avoid confusion so please bare with me).

I'll start off by saing that before this happened I knew next to nothing about how malware works, but after all the research I have done afterwards I am familiar with most types of malware and how they work.

On to the point, it all started almost 3 weeks ago, I was surfing some semi-reliable adult sites when I all of a sudden got redirected to a website claiming to be from the local police (Sweden) and said that I had been distributing ilegal material. At first I panicked but as I kept reading and saw that they demanded a fine to be paid within 48 hours I knew it was a scam (the url was also a dead giveaway once I took a look at it). So at this point I tried to close down the tab but whenever I did my browser would say "are you sure you want to leave", or something in those lines (the same message you get if you try to close Facebook in the middle of a post for example) and the message would disapear after 1 second. All I had to do though was press X on the tab and then quickly navigate to the "leave site" option before it disapeared, and that did the trick.

Once I had closed the malicious site and confirmed that there was nothing wrong with my browser, I closed the browser and then the PC by pressing the manual off-button (somehow it had gotten through my head that it would be safer that way, don't laugh please :P ).

Thankfully I had a surf pad which I would then use to do all my research from there on out. After a long stage of cyber-hypochondria I found out that the thing that matched my situation the most was a malware attack called "your browser has been locked". The strange thing though is that my browser had infact NOT been locked! My guess is that because the redirect happened in "private browsing" the potential browser hijacker was unable to permanently save itself to the cache (is this a correct assumption to make?).

To be on the safe side, I wanted to do a full scan with my ESET Smart Security 8. But since I used to be a massive noob on internet security, I hadn't paid any attention to the fact that my trial had expired quite some time earlier. But the really wierd part was that the entire program seemed to be broken. I was unable to change settings for the firewall, unable to view my earlier scan logs, and when I pressed the the "Trial Expired" notification I was directed to the Russian version of their site (nod32.ru) instead of the English or Swedish version (wtf?). The wierdest thing was that when I performed a scan it would say:

Objects scanned: 0
Objects cleaned:0

I though this might have something to do with the trial being expired so I decided to get a full license of ESET and entered it. I was still having the problems and was ready to try a reinstall, but instead I thought I would try the repair tool first. This fixed all the problems and ESET was working better than ever before!

Now I was ready to do some scanning and cleaning. I ran a scan with all of the following programs (MBAM and ESET I already had, the rest I downloaded in safe mode).

Rkill
Malwarebytes Anti Malware
SuperAntiSpyware
Hitman Pro
ESET Smart Security 8
ESET Online Scanner

All of these programs found nothing, except a bunch of tracking cookies! I thought this had to be too good to be true, so I started to think that I might have a rootkit. I downloaded and ran the following programs:

Malwarebytes Anti Rootkit
Kaspersky TDSSkiller
Bitdefender Bootkit Remover

All of them found nothing. Now most people would probably assume that the computer was safe, but since I'm a bit paranoid, I though that I might have a new virus that the current signature databases can't detect. So I decided to leave the computer off for around 2.5 weeks (a few days ago). At this time, I updated all the anti-malwareprograms's signatures and did some scans.
I first scanned with MBAM which found nothing, but when I scanned with ESET it found 2 "HTML/srcinject.b gen viruse"s and deleted them! After that I ran ESET again, and the ESET Online Scanner to confirm that they where infact really gone.

My main questions are, is my computer really safe now? What is a "html/srcinject.b gen virus"? Why did it slip past all those security programs the first time? I will be posting the log of the scan that managed to detect and remove the 2 "HTML/srcinject.b gen" viruses, if you want me to run any more scans and post logs let me know!

Any help will be much appreciated!

ESET log:

Scan Log
Version of virus signature database: 12197 (20150903)
C:\hiberfil.sys - error opening [4]
C:\pagefile.sys - error opening [4]
C:\$RECYCLE.BIN\S-1-5-21-3555347291-3930536248-3751679900-1001\$IW6M5AQ.zip » ZIP »  - archive damaged
C:\$RECYCLE.BIN\S-1-5-21-3555347291-3930536248-3751679900-1001\$IX0ADL2.zip » ZIP »  - archive damaged
C:\$RECYCLE.BIN\S-1-5-21-3555347291-3930536248-3751679900-1003\$IHCU6KV.zip » ZIP »  - archive damaged
C:\$RECYCLE.BIN\S-1-5-21-3555347291-3930536248-3751679900-1003\$IHLRHF4.zip » ZIP »  - archive damaged
C:\$RECYCLE.BIN\S-1-5-21-3555347291-3930536248-3751679900-1003\$IO8YWO6.zip » ZIP »  - archive damaged
C:\$RECYCLE.BIN\S-1-5-21-3555347291-3930536248-3751679900-1003\$ISA8A2I.zip » ZIP »  - archive damaged
C:\$RECYCLE.BIN\S-1-5-21-3555347291-3930536248-3751679900-1003\$IYVO87J.zip » ZIP »  - archive damaged
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bossAttack_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bossAttack_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bossAttack_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bossDefend_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bossDefend_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bossDefend_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bot_random_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bot_random_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bot_random_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bot_random_04.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bot_random_05.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bountyAttack_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bountyAttack_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bountyAttack_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bountyBaseAttack_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bountyBaseAttack_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bountyExtort_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bountyExtort_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bountyFlee_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bountyFlee_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bountyFlee_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bountyGeneric_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bountyGeneric_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bountyGeneric_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bountyGeneric_04.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bountyGeneric_05.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bountyHelp_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bountyHelp_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bountyHelp_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bountyNetural_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bountyNetural_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bountyNetural_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bountyNetural_04.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bountyPaid_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_bountyPaid_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_cargoFull_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_cargoFull_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_cargoFull_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_beeps_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_beeps_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_beeps_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_beeps_04.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_beeps_05.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_callSign_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_callSign_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_callSign_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_callSign_04.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_callSign_05.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_colony_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_colony_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_colony_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_colony_04.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_colony_05.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_distant_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_distant_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_distant_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_distant_04.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_distant_05.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_funny_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_funny_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_funny_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_funny_04.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_funny_05.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_miner_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_miner_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_miner_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_miner_04.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_miner_05.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_pirate_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_pirate_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_pirate_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_pirate_04.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_pirate_05.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_random_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_random_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_random_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_random_04.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_random_05.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_random_06.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_random_07.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_random_08.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_random_09.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_random_10.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_respond_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_respond_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_respond_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_respond_04.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_respond_05.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_sci_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_sci_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_sci_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_sci_04.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_sci_05.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_security_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_security_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_security_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_security_04.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_civ_security_05.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_colonyDamage_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_colonyDamage_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_colonyDamage_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_enemyAbord_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_enemyAbord_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_enemyAbord_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_hostageVent_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_hostageVent_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_hostageVent_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_metalBend_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_metalBend_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_metalBend_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_metalBend_04.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_metalBend_05.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_minerDamage_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_minerDamage_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_prisonerTerm_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_relationDown_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_relationDown_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_relationDown_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_relationDown_04.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_relationDown_05.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_relationUp_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_relationUp_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_relationUp_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_relationUp_04.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_relationUp_05.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » Voice_S1_EngineStartup_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_abandonShip_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_abandonShip_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_abandonShip_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_boardingAbord_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_boardingAbord_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_boardingAway_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_boardingAway_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_boardingEmpty_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\chatter.zom » ZIP » chatter_boardingEmpty_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\dialog.zom » ZIP » comic_Dialog/comicDialog_1_1.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\dialog.zom » ZIP » comic_Dialog/comicDialog_1_2.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\dialog.zom » ZIP » comic_Dialog/comicDialog_1_3.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\dialog.zom » ZIP » comic_Dialog/comicDialog_1_4.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\dialog.zom » ZIP » comic_Dialog/comicDialog_1_5.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\dialog.zom » ZIP » comic_Dialog/comicDialog_1_6.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\dialog.zom » ZIP » comic_Dialog/comicDialog_1_7.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\dialog.zom » ZIP » comic_Dialog/comic_dialog_2_1.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\dialog.zom » ZIP » comic_Dialog/comic_dialog_2_2.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\dialog.zom » ZIP » comic_Dialog/comic_dialog_3_1.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\dialog.zom » ZIP » comic_Dialog/comic_dialog_3_2.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\dialog.zom » ZIP » comic_Dialog/comic_dialog_4_1.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\dialog.zom » ZIP » comic_Dialog/comic_dialog_5_1.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\dialog.zom » ZIP » comic_Dialog/comic_dialog_5_2.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\dialog.zom » ZIP » comic_Dialog/comic_dialog_6_1.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\dialog.zom » ZIP » comic_Dialog/comic_dialog_6_2.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\dialog.zom » ZIP » comic_Dialog/comic_dialog_6_3.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\dialog.zom » ZIP » comic_Dialog/comic_dialog_6_4.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\dialog.zom » ZIP » comic_Dialog/comic_dialog_6_5.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » zombie_wakeup_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » zombie_wakeup_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » windowResearch.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » windowPurchase.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » windowInstall.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » windowExpand.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » windowError.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » tutorial_new_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » tutorial_new_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » tutorial_new_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » tractorAttach.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » squash_zom_04.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » squash_zom_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » squash_zom_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » squash_zom_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » squash_06.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » squash_05.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » squash_04.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » squash_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » squash_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » squash_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » space_scream_04.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » space_scream_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » space_scream_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » space_scream_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » smallTorpFlare_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » smallProjectileHit_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » smallMissileFlare_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » smallLaserHit_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » smallLaserFire_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » smallExplosion_cascade.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » smallExplosion_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » smallCargoPickup_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » shuttleLaunch.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » shipWarp_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » shipUnlock_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » shieldFail_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » resourceCollect.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » resonateExplode.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » reactorImplosion_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » reactorExplosion_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » reactorCritical_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » rapidMissileFlare_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » rapidLaserFire_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » pulseFire_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » missionSuccess.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » missionFail.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » missionAccept.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » missileReload_sound01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » MicroScannerFire_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » MicroLaserFire_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » mediumExplosion_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » mediumExplosion_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » massiveWave.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » massDriverFire_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » massBombExplosion.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » loop_thrusterTiny.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » loop_thrusterSmall.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » loop_thrusterLarge.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » levelupSound.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » leechBeamPuff.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » leechBeamFire.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » hullHit_zombie_04.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » hullHit_zombie_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » hullHit_zombie_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » hullHit_zombie_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » hullHit_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » hullHit_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » HugeLaserFire_01_puff.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » HugeLaserFire_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » hugeExplosion_zombie_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » hugeExplosion_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » hud_targetShip_sound.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » hud_selectShip_sound.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » heavyLaserFire_01_puff.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » heavyLaserFire_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » gravBeamPuff.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » gravBeamFire.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » gameSaved.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » escapePodEject_small.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » escapePodEject_large.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » eggMotion_large01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » eggMotion_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » eggHit_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » eggHit_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » eggHatch_Small03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » eggHatch_Small02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » eggHatch_Small01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » eggHatch_Huge01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » eggGrow_Small01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » eggGrow_Large01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » eggAbort_Small01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » eggAbort_Large01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » dialogLogIn_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » dataCollect.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » cometExplosion_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » cloakLost_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » cloakEngage_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » calloutCue.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » buttonMouseOver.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » buttonClickPositive.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » bigExplosion_zombie_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » bigExplosion_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » bigExplosion_02.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » bigExplosion_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » beaconWarp_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » asteroidExplosion_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » armorHit_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » abandonShipAlarm.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » turretDeploy_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » microProjectileFire_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » smallProjectileFire_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » clusterProjectileFire_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » zombieSpitting_01.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies\game\data\audio\effects.zom » ZIP » zombie_wakeup_03.ogg - error - password-protected file
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\cache\ctf_cruise_b1.bsp.bz20000 » BZ2 » ctf_cruise_b1.bsp.bz20000 - unpack error
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\cache\pl_deadwood.bsp.bz20000 » BZ2 » pl_deadwood.bsp.bz20000 - unpack error
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\cache\slender_hellfire_b1.bsp.bz20000 » BZ2 » slender_hellfire_b1.bsp.bz20000 - unpack error
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\MSS.log - error opening [4]
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\MSStmp.log - error opening [4]
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\tmp.edb - error opening [4]
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Windows.edb - error opening [4]
C:\ProgramData\PDF Architect 2\Installation\pdf-architect-startup-2.1.6.19758.msi » MSI » cab1.cab » CAB » messages_dat_es.FBFE55A2_3D27_4BD3_A7D0_1B7CC634849A » ZIP » messages.mo - error - password-protected file
C:\ProgramData\PDF Architect 2\Installation\statistic.xml » ZIP » statistic.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\MSS.log - error opening [4]
C:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\MSStmp.log - error opening [4]
C:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\tmp.edb - error opening [4]
C:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Windows.edb - error opening [4]
C:\Users\Familjen\NTUSER.DAT - error opening [4]
C:\Users\Familjen\ntuser.dat.LOG1 - error opening [4]
C:\Users\Familjen\ntuser.dat.LOG2 - error opening [4]
C:\Users\Mattias\NTUSER.DAT - error opening [4]
C:\Users\Mattias\ntuser.dat.LOG1 - error opening [4]
C:\Users\Mattias\ntuser.dat.LOG2 - error opening [4]
C:\Users\Mattias\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat - error opening [4]
C:\Users\Mattias\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG1 - error opening [4]
C:\Users\Mattias\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG2 - error opening [4]
C:\Users\Mattias\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\5WZ443KB\skrillex_728x90[1].swf » CWS » file.swf - unpack error
C:\Users\Mattias\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Z5Q0GV4T\creo_konfigurering[1].zip » ZIP » creo/formats/oru_a2_detalj.frm.22 - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
C:\Users\Mattias\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Z5Q0GV4T\creo_konfigurering[1].zip » ZIP »  - archive damaged
C:\Users\Mattias\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fan7tzy2.default\cache2\entries\41CBAC8C77D491E3245E1A6784A34E9112026BEC - HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen virus - action selection postponed until scan completion
C:\Users\Mattias\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fan7tzy2.default\cache2\entries\9EAEABEAB220D098D467B4779CA795DB02011B30 - HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen virus - action selection postponed until scan completion
C:\Users\Mattias\Desktop\MED-100WIN-CD-390_M110_Win32-64.zip » ZIP »  - archive damaged
C:\Users\Mattias\Downloads\PDFCreator-2_0_1-setup.exe.opdownload » INNO »  - archive damaged
C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CbsPersist_20150719093546.cab » CAB » CbsPersist_20150719093546.log - decompression could not complete (possible reasons: insufficient free memory or disk space, or a problem with temp folders)
C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CbsPersist_20150821115556.cab » CAB » CbsPersist_20150821115556.log - decompression could not complete (possible reasons: insufficient free memory or disk space, or a problem with temp folders)
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT.LOG1 - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT.LOG2 - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\lastalive0.dat - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\lastalive1.dat - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\PeerNetworking\725e77ac8915af5abfb9c3388ad028b1b9c09e04.HomeGroupClassifier\182629226060d1d7d90bfab58f4af104\grouping\db.mdb - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\PeerNetworking\725e77ac8915af5abfb9c3388ad028b1b9c09e04.HomeGroupClassifier\182629226060d1d7d90bfab58f4af104\grouping\edb.log - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\PeerNetworking\725e77ac8915af5abfb9c3388ad028b1b9c09e04.HomeGroupClassifier\182629226060d1d7d90bfab58f4af104\grouping\tmp.edb - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT.LOG1 - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT.LOG2 - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\System32\catroot2\edb.log - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\System32\catroot2\{127D0A1D-4EF2-11D1-8608-00C04FC295EE}\catdb - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\System32\catroot2\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\catdb - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\System32\config\COMPONENTS - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\System32\config\COMPONENTS.LOG1 - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\System32\config\COMPONENTS.LOG2 - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\System32\config\DEFAULT - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\System32\config\DEFAULT.LOG1 - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\System32\config\DEFAULT.LOG2 - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\System32\config\SAM - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\System32\config\SAM.LOG1 - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\System32\config\SAM.LOG2 - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\System32\config\SECURITY - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\System32\config\SECURITY.LOG1 - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\System32\config\SECURITY.LOG2 - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\System32\config\SOFTWARE - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\System32\config\SOFTWARE.LOG1 - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\System32\config\SOFTWARE.LOG2 - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\System32\config\SYSTEM - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\System32\config\SYSTEM.LOG1 - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\System32\config\SYSTEM.LOG2 - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\System32\config\RegBack\DEFAULT - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\System32\config\RegBack\SAM - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\System32\config\RegBack\SECURITY - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\System32\config\RegBack\SOFTWARE - error opening [4]
C:\Windows\System32\config\RegBack\SYSTEM - error opening [4]
Boot sector of disk E: - error opening [4]
E:\ - error opening [4]
Boot sector of disk F: - error opening [4]
F:\ - error opening [4]
C:\Users\Mattias\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fan7tzy2.default\cache2\entries\41CBAC8C77D491E3245E1A6784A34E9112026BEC - HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen virus - deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\Mattias\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fan7tzy2.default\cache2\entries\9EAEABEAB220D098D467B4779CA795DB02011B30 - HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen virus - deleted - quarantined

Number of scanned objects: 880759
Number of threats found: 2
Number of cleaned objects: 2
Time of completion: 23:12:45  Total scanning time: 10631 sec (02:57:11)

Notes:
[4] Object cannot be opened. It may be in use by another application or operating system.

Edited by Big Mike42, 07 September 2015 - 04:08 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,198 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:21 PM

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:42 AM

Please follow the instructions in the Malware Removal and Log Section Preparation Guide starting at Step 6.

• If you cannot complete a step, then skip it and continue with the next.
  • In Step 6 there are instructions for downloading and running FRST which will create two logs.

When you have done that, post your logs in the Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs forum, NOT here, for assistance by the Malware Response Team.

Start a new topic, give it a relevant title and post your log(s) along with a brief description of your problem, a summary of any anti-malware tools you have used and a summary of any steps that you have performed on your own. If you cannot produce any of the required logs...start the new topic anyway. Explain that you followed the Prep. Guide, were unable to create the logs, and describe what happened when you tried to create them. A member of the Malware Removal Team will walk you through, step by step, on how to clean your computer.

After doing this, please reply back in this thread with a link to the new topic so we can close this one.

DO NOT bump your new topic. Wait for a response from one of the Team Members.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#3 Big Mike42

Big Mike42
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 PM

Posted 08 September 2015 - 08:09 AM

Here is a link to the new topic, everything should be posted correctly this time:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/589636/found-two-htmlscrinjectbgen-virus-after-3-weeks-of-caution-and-scans/

Thank you for your help! :)

#4 untecked

untecked

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:21 PM

Posted 12 September 2015 - 05:34 PM

After you get all cleaned up, do yourself a HUGE favor and  install CRYTO PREVENT  I got stuck last year lost all my file folders and encrypted data even on usb drives-Now I laugh at the sites that come up and simply close the window!!!  Have Not Had One instance of any of that highjack stuff since DEC 2013 !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users