Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PC Best Gaming Headphones

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Anti_Malware

Anti_Malware

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:16 PM

Posted 07 September 2015 - 03:12 AM

Hi all,

Ive been using Roccat Kave all my life and IMO its the best for best quality sound for games like Call of duty games. Are there any other good ones you guys recommend? Please do share your opinions.

Whatever Your Mind Can Conceive And Believe, It Can Achieve - Napoleon Hill

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dysonsadam

dysonsadam

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:16 AM

Posted 07 September 2015 - 09:30 AM

Hey there,

I always lurk around forums but this time I found a topic that I can really add to.

I had the exact same problem, and I decided to go for something that was a complete life changer. I swapped from overhead headphones to in-ear noise cancelling earbuds. They are amazing. If you are interested, this is the article that convinced me to do it (and I love myself for finding it):

http://thetechplanet.net/6-best-noise-cancelling-earbuds/

Check it out if interested, hope I could be of help :)

#3 Anti_Malware

Anti_Malware
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:16 PM

Posted 07 September 2015 - 10:49 AM

Are these gaming headphones dyson?

Whatever Your Mind Can Conceive And Believe, It Can Achieve - Napoleon Hill

#4 dysonsadam

dysonsadam

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:16 AM

Posted 07 September 2015 - 10:52 AM

Are these gaming headphones dyson?

It doesn't really matter what the headphones are. Do not get fooled by the "Gaming" brand. Headphones that are not specially made for gaming might even work better. I use the bowels earbuds listed there and they work awesome for gaming.

#5 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,751 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:16 PM

Posted 11 September 2015 - 05:51 AM

http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Carcharias-Gaming-Headset-Stereo/dp/B001QFZLK2

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#6 scottc67

scottc67

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:16 PM

Posted 24 September 2015 - 05:11 PM

One choice to make up front is whether or not you need a microphone on the headset for gaming or other apps like Skype. My son uses the Razer headsets and loves them for multiplayer. Audio quality is really good. If you're looking for only audio, I love the Sennheiser HD280 pro. I use it professionally for my audio company. Sound quality is tremendous and it knocks off about 30dB in ambient noise, more than enough to isolate you in the typical home.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users