Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Some pictures have been blocked to help prevent the sender

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 aahad

aahad

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:52 AM

Posted 06 September 2015 - 10:36 AM

From Yesterday Im Having this Problem !! Some pictures have been blocked to help prevent the sender from identifying your computer !!!

i tried to solve it out but didnt, Can Any one Help me Im worried Bcz my website isnt working properply

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:11:52 PM

Posted 06 September 2015 - 10:59 AM

Where do you see the message at? Email? A website?

That message is most commonly associated with email.

If email, are you using an email client? (Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, etc). If so, which one?

What do you mean by "my website isnt working properply"?

The more details you can supply the better we may be able to help you.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 06 September 2015 - 11:01 AM.

#3 aahad

aahad
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:52 AM

Posted 06 September 2015 - 11:05 AM

Besically i made One website Which were working Properly But yesterday Donnu what happend When I upload My Files to My web it Comes Like .... www.pakchatroom.net <<< You can check it here ... And in Files Page Views When I CLick on File And View It, It Gives Me Error Of Some pictures have been blocked to help prevent the sender from identifying your computer !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users