Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MacBook Pro being remotely controlled?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cantgetitfixed

Cantgetitfixed

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:17 AM

Posted 05 September 2015 - 07:32 PM

Hi everyone, this is my first post but have read your forums for 4 months now trying to solutions. I hope I don't write anything incorrectly, I am crying for the millionth time over this. Briefly, I was hijacked on a windows 8 computer on March 31. I bought a MacBook Pro 2015 on credit a week later because I need a reliable computer. MacBook Pro started ignoring commands, files and photos disappeared and the Photomoments program and calendar programs were constantly accessing internet. Professionals have wiped the disk twice and returned it to factory standard. The problems persist. I ran EtreCheck about two hours ago but Diagnostic and Usage Messages show: syspolicyd: assessment denied for .app, com.apple.message.domain: com.apple.security.assessment.outcome2, com.apple.message.signature2: bundle:com.etresoft.EtreCheck, com.apple.message.signature3:.app, com.apple.message.signature: denied: Developer ID, SenderMachUUID: C32F7145-C675-3874-8665-F24852691AEE.

I downloaded and ran Etresoft EtreCheck in safe mode. I would be grateful for assistance. Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dante12

dante12

• Members
  • 193 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 PM

Posted 06 September 2015 - 12:40 AM

Hello,

At first, please post your EtreCheck log.

If you have wiped your Mac twice and the problem exists I think your accounts, Wi-Fi and Router has been hijacked. So the first what you do is to change all your passwords from your devices and accounts from another PC / Mac.

Edited by dante12, 06 September 2015 - 12:40 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users