Hopefully this is in the right place.
After closing all programs on my laptop and shutting it, I reopened my computer, clicked on Google Chrome, and the program will crash. Here is what I have done/noticed.
- When not connected to the internet Chrome will attempt to open pages and fail and will not crash.
- Once reconnected to the internet and a website is attempted Chrome will "Encounter a Problem" and close.
- I have uninstalled and reinstalled Google Chrome.
- I have run both Malware Bytes and Ad-Aware and neither has fixed the issue.
- Internet Explorer still works.
- I am on Windows 8.
Thanks for any help that can be provided.
Edited by tcharleschapman, 05 September 2015 - 09:03 PM.