Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internal power error when installing windows in vaio ultrabook

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hamedaj

hamedaj

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:58 AM

Posted 05 September 2015 - 06:10 AM

Hello,

I would like to explain my problem with installation windows on Sony Vaio Pro 13 touch ultrabook-SVD13215CDW (SVD132A14L), i tested over than 20 windows versions (include 7, 8, 8.1 and 10) in my device, but unfortunately i did not succeed to install that. In ordeer to installation, i used both flash and external dvd rom, also i used several tools (such as rufus, iso2disc, ...) for generate bootable usb flash disk (also i try MBR and UEFI). Some of these versions not boot in my device and some another boot and going to windows installation page and passed installation first step (copying windows files...), but when my device need to restart at the end of first step, i encountered with below error:

vevo6t.jpg

I have not any backup or recovery DVD, and i remove all recovery partitions in my device

I think my hardware is ok

please help me for solve my problem 

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 hamedaj

hamedaj
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:58 AM

Posted 08 September 2015 - 12:15 AM

hi all

finally my problem solved by doing below notes:

1- I found that only windows 8 64bit can be install in my device and later versions could not install because the version of bios was old. so i should upgrade my bios.

2- I tested many tools for creating bootable usb flash in order to installing windows 8, but only one tool called Rufus with below partition scheme able to do that:

"MBR partition scheme for UEFI computer"

3- after i install windows 8, im go to vaio support web site and download the bios uptate and then update my device bios. after that i could install newer version of windows and everything was ok.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users