Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Machiavelli

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RVAH-12

RVAH-12

• Banned
  • 104 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:54 AM

Posted 05 September 2015 - 03:10 AM

He can't be trusted and leaves you in the lurch.  Insists upon leaving your sensitive scans on open-forum ... then asks for donations.    -R

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:54 AM

Posted 05 September 2015 - 04:17 PM

Yeah. . . I'm going to need you to dial back the bile spewing.

You might not have noticed. . . but here at Bleeping Computer you aren't paying for anything. As a part of that. . . you're expected to treat people decently. . . and that goes especially so for our volunteer staff who routinely take time out of their busy day to help you. I for one am very grateful that they serve here. . . and you can be quite sure I'm going to be very unkind to people who, for whatever reason, take it upon themselves to attack, insult, or otherwise antagonize one of them as you have done.

If you had a problem. . . the appropriate thing to do would have been to quietly bring it to the admin team's attention so that we could have looked into it and made things right if we agreed that there was a problem. But, you chose to throw a tantrum.

So here's what's going to happen. You are going to take an extra good look at the Forum Rules. Then, you are going to think long and hard about all the posts or other messages you make here going forward, and make sure that you are the epitome of thankfulness and gratitude in return for the free help you're getting. Otherwise, you can go somewhere else to find help. . . because you certainly won't find it here. . . and I will be overjoyed to help you out the door if I need to.

Because I'm helpful. :)

Thanks for listening!

~Blade
Forum Administrator

Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

#3 Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Agent 007

• Malware Response Instructor
  • 4,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:54 AM

Posted 06 September 2015 - 12:29 PM

I just saw this thread here ...

then asks for donations.

I don't ask for donations. My signature says: My help is completely free of charge but if you want to donate me you can do this.
So, my help is free of charge, but if you like you can donate some money if you want to. I'm happy to help users ... and I do it for free because I love doing this helping users.

Basic note for users generally:
It is up to the users if they trust me or not. If they wish to have another helper it is no problem for me. I've gone through more than one Malware trainings and succeeded both of them.

Just my two cents to this.

Edited by Machiavelli, 06 September 2015 - 12:43 PM.

~Machiavelli

If I don't reply within 24 hours please PM me!

• Every topic with no replies within 5 days will be closed.
  • If you like my help here please give me feedback.

unite_blue.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users