Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Gamdias Headset/Software Problems

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DinoGamingYT

DinoGamingYT

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:53 PM

Posted 04 September 2015 - 10:55 AM

Hello who ever is reading this. I need your help!

This past few days I've been having some problems with my headset and its software. The headset I currently have is the Hephaestus headset by Gamdias and it's an amazing headset but I cannot configure it through its own software because the headset listed in the software is another headset which was made by the same company that headset is called the Hebe. Now I tried re-installing the software and also uninstalling and re-installing the drivers but still nothing happened! And it's been like this for a while now and it's getting a bit irritating because I only had this headset for only a month now and its already giving me a headache! 

System Specs and Software used:

CPU: i5 4690K

RAM: 16GB

GPU: MSI GTX 980Ti 

Motherboard: Asus ProGamer 

SSD: Kingston 120GB SSD v300

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Blue

PSU: 750w Corsair 

Windows 10

Software Used in the process of this problem:

HERA Software (The Gamdias Software that I should use for the configuration of there products)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users