Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

blue screen message page load in non page and will not boot in any mode

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 steelwolf67

steelwolf67

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:09 PM

Posted 04 September 2015 - 04:48 AM

I using a d630 with Windows 7 everything was fine until I installed AVG Antivirus Free Edition then my computer really screwed up I have three different error message when I do the diagnostics

They all start with 00F0 :
I have went to many sites and tried various options my computer will not download in any of the modes not safe mode. Normal mode not start in last known good configuration nothing every time it starts to boot it goes back to this blue screen this is the technical info below

STOP: 0x000F007EMAIL (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005 , 0xFFFFF8000C1ADOF3 ,0xFFFFF880027F08B8,
0xFFFFF880027F0110

Edited by steelwolf67, 04 September 2015 - 04:57 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,012 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:09 AM

Posted 04 September 2015 - 09:01 AM

The 0xFFFFFFFFC0000005 error usually is related to memory, RAM.

Can you boot into the BIOS?

If you can boot into the BIOS, download Memtest86 ISO image to your desktop (this will make it easier to find) and burn it to a disc to create a bootable disc.  Run this for five or six hours to test the RAM.  If you will be using Windows 7 or 8.1 you can use the instructions below to create the disc.

How to burn ISO image using Windows Burn Disk Image.

Notice:  This applies only to Windows 7 and Windows 8, earlier versions do not have this.  

1.  Place a blank CD or DVD in the tray of your optical drive and close the tray.

2.  After you have downloaded the ISO image you want to burn right click on the Start orb, then choose Windows Explorer.

3.  When Explorer opens click on Downloads in the left pane.  Scroll down till you find the ISO file you want and double click on it.  Click on Burn Disk Image.

4.  In the image below you will see Disk burner:, this should be set to the optical drive you want to use.  Click on Verify disc after burning if you want to Windows to verity the disc image after burn.  Click on burn.

burndiskimage1_zpsb502b181.png

5.  In the image below you can see that the green progress bar, when the image is finished burning the bar will be filled.

burndiskimage2_zps17a9d6ff.png

6.  After the image has completed being burned click on Close

If you can't boot into the BIOS do the following.

You have two 1GB modules installed in this computer.  Remove one module and see if the computer will boot.  Try this with each module.  If one of these modules works, try it in both DIMM slots to see if there is a problem with either slot.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users