The 0xFFFFFFFFC0000005 error usually is related to memory, RAM.
Can you boot into the BIOS?
If you can boot into the BIOS, download Memtest86 ISO image to your desktop (this will make it easier to find) and burn it to a disc to create a bootable disc. Run this for five or six hours to test the RAM. If you will be using Windows 7 or 8.1 you can use the instructions below to create the disc.
How to burn ISO image using Windows Burn Disk Image.
Notice: This applies only to Windows 7 and Windows 8, earlier versions do not have this.
1. Place a blank CD or DVD in the tray of your optical drive and close the tray.
2. After you have downloaded the ISO image you want to burn right click on the Start orb, then choose Windows Explorer.
3. When Explorer opens click on Downloads in the left pane. Scroll down till you find the ISO file you want and double click on it. Click on Burn Disk Image.
4. In the image below you will see Disk burner:, this should be set to the optical drive you want to use. Click on Verify disc after burning if you want to Windows to verity the disc image after burn. Click on burn.
5. In the image below you can see that the green progress bar, when the image is finished burning the bar will be filled.
6. After the image has completed being burned click on Close.
If you can't boot into the BIOS do the following.
You have two 1GB modules installed in this computer. Remove one module and see if the computer will boot. Try this with each module. If one of these modules works, try it in both DIMM slots to see if there is a problem with either slot.