Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Any good games for my pc ?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Pirate2

Pirate2

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:56 PM

Posted 03 September 2015 - 04:18 AM

ati radeon hd5450 2gb ddr3

intel core 2 duo e8400 3,00GHz

3 gb ram ddr2

i could run call of duty mw2 black ops1 dead island 1-2  bioshock1  oblivion,skyrim med-high without shadows and some other v-sync and that stuff

then i could run all need for speed series too  i like games hmmm        similar to dead island  i like exactly horror/open world/fps/rpg/racing   but now help out and give me some good horror games doesnt matter is it like dead island or no just paste names of games here :D XD and pliz without idiotic comments....PLIZ -.-'  this game cant this game can i know and you know my pc can run some good games.......... so go on recommend me HORROR!!!! and myb  FPS/OPEN WORLD some games

:hysterical:  :radioactive:  :tophat:  :bananas:  :devil:

Edited by Pirate2, 03 September 2015 - 04:20 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Anti_Malware

Anti_Malware

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:56 AM

Posted 03 September 2015 - 07:55 AM

Metal Gear 5 The Phantom FTW!

Whatever Your Mind Can Conceive And Believe, It Can Achieve - Napoleon Hill

#3 Pirate2

Pirate2
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:02 AM

Metal Gear 5 The Phantom FTW!

hahahha plz common xD just some games i dont ask to troll me -.- ik that metal gear solid 5 is bullbleep on this PC xd

#4 Anti_Malware

Anti_Malware

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:24 AM

Sorry bro but I love MGS. but I think u can still play it on low settings. if u could run mw2 then u could run that too but low settings.

#5 Pirate2

Pirate2
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 03 September 2015 - 09:21 AM

modern warfare2 ? perfectly no lags medium settings all 

#6 Pirate2

Pirate2
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 03 September 2015 - 09:36 AM

alice2,devil may cry,bulletstorm,blades of time,fallout new vegas,batman arkham  city and asylum,all tomb raider games  except one released in 2013 didnt tried it yet ROFL :D  yes singularity,assassin creed 2,3 brotherhood,revelations...all those i have on HDD and played them xD and more on DVD's ..so in style like those games 

#7 Anti_Malware

Anti_Malware

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 03 September 2015 - 09:41 AM

Devil may cry yeah that's a good one.. Darksiders you tried?

#8 Pirate2

Pirate2
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 03 September 2015 - 09:44 AM

http://prntscr.com/8c5jh6   it was soooo nice game :(  but started to boring me -.-  darksiders nooo gonna torrent that game right now :DDD

#9 Gorbulan

Gorbulan

• Members
  • 832 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:56 PM

Posted 10 September 2015 - 02:35 PM

Diablo 3.

#10 Pirate2

Pirate2
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 10 September 2015 - 03:16 PM

i need horror for PC hmm like this u play game and  u cant sleep  or piss ur pants cuz its too much scary game xD  shortly need game to scare bleep out of you :'D i like horror games :P

#11 Gorbulan

Gorbulan

• Members
  • 832 posts
  •  

Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:09 PM

i need horror for PC hmm like this u play game and  u cant sleep  or piss ur pants cuz its too much scary game xD  shortly need game to scare bleep out of you :'D i like horror games :P

Five Nights at Freddy? There are like five of them.

#12 fozzer12

fozzer12

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 24 September 2015 - 11:13 AM

if you like horror games have you tried the dead space series there is 3 titles for that series try playing with the lights off its scary

#13 ssar

ssar

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:56 AM

Posted 08 October 2015 - 04:31 AM

Devil may cry yeah that's a good one.. Darksiders you tried?

Bought Darksiders (~mid 2014, retail disk on sale cheap @ a games shop) then Darksiders 2 (in Aug 2014 on sale real cheap through Steam), for PC.

Thoroughly enjoyed Darksiders playing War, taking my time and trying to complete many quests etc., finishing it in ~54hrs.
Was impressed with how the progression goes, how it guides you in various aspects but still retains mystery, and the graphics & landscapes look real sweet.
Enjoyed most of the puzzles being fairly easy, as I'd prefer to relax & enjoy the game at a steady pace rather than be too frustrated too often.
Extremely good value for money after getting it real cheap, wouldv'e been pretty happy still paying more for it probably.

Doubted I'd enjoy Darksiders 2 as much, but ended up enjoying it more.. Many things done well for gamer enjoyment. Both excellent games!
Noticed some subtle references / part-similarities to certain characters/beasts/aspects of various fantasy stories I've read, e.g. the Shannara, Eddings & Magician series books
(can't think of exact examples right now, but I recall being impressed and glad to experience a subtle similarity to some memories of those at certain times in these games) - interesting.

I enjoyed & benefitted from using maxxed out Ghouls a lot, then once I made a possessed weapon with health & wrath steal that Frenzy became awesome..
Even though the range of different mobs is impressive, I still wouldv'e liked to see 1 or 2 more new ones as well as more in general in certain areas (on normal difficulty anyway).
Also (on normal difficulty) late in the game, many of the tougher/boss mobs were way too easy once I got my set lookin real sweet ~lvl 28 Death just laid the smack down on pretty much everything.
Including in the Crucible - honestly waves 75-100 were weaker than I'd hoped, and Wicked K was just laughable.
This does instill a desire to play through on Apocalyptic (toughest) difficulty which is cool, something I'd never really consider but am for DS2!
That's pretty much the extent of the cons for mine, most other aspects to the game are very polished, play well and I can hardly recall any bugs nor crashes (impressive!)

Finished Darksiders 2 on Easy (again, taking my time, looking for & trying to complete many side-quests etc.) then progressed to it's second play-through on normal, finishing it in ~149hrs.

Both Darksiders & Darksiders 2 represent EXCELLENT value for money when purchased on sale cheap, I'd even go so far as to say DS2 is worth the RRP when it came out.
Please let there be a Darksiders 3. 

#14 Gorbulan

Gorbulan

• Members
  • 832 posts
  •  

Posted 08 October 2015 - 11:25 AM

More horror:

Five Nights at Freddy's 5 (now it is in a child's bedroom!)

Layers of Fear (scary changing environments that make you question reality)

Among the Sleep (horror from a child's perspective)

Dead Space (sci-fi horror)

#15 DenizB1992

DenizB1992

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:56 PM

Posted 16 October 2015 - 11:50 AM

Try Dark Souls, by far the most hardcore game I've every played. Plus the storyline to it is kinda dark and horror like. I really like the Diablo trilogy. Diablo is very dark and gruesome but the difficulty of it dropped when Diablo 2 was introduced.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users