Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

DELL C1660W printer won't come "online" for printing.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 starwarsgeek

starwarsgeek

• Members
  • 129 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:02 PM

Posted 02 September 2015 - 11:11 AM

I'm running Windows 8 on my main desktop PC, and I have a DELL C1660W color laser printer. I've had the printer for about a year and have never had issues with it. Recently, one of the toner cartridges was empty so I purchased a new one, but after installing it, the printer shows as "offline" and I can not get it to come back "online". I've rebooted the PC. Nothing. Unplugged the printer. Nothing. Reinstalled the drivers and software. Nothing. The printer shows as "ready to print" but I can't seem to get it to work. Can anyone help me out with this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users