Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Getting kicked from BATTLEFIELD games , Punkbuster

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 matthew3

matthew3

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:52 AM

Posted 02 September 2015 - 02:55 AM

So i tried playing Bad company 2 today...and noticed right away that the game was not running properly...i then get kicked for the reason being punkbuster service communication failure...i keep trying and theres multiple errors whenever im kicked all to do with punkbuster...iv reinstalled the game, ran the punkbuster located in the bad company 2 folder...the reason im confused thou. is i even tried playing battlefield 4 and it kicked me also for a punkbuster reason...im just trying to re trace my steps if i installed something or anything that could have changed something...1 . i installed a driver update recently ..2 . I played in a modded XP server in Bad company 2 for a little while the other day. 3 . i installed  reason core security (maybe its blocking something?)... 4. today i installed a windows update for windows defender... 

anyone got a clue why punkbuster is screwing me over right now.???

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Anti_Malware

Anti_Malware

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:52 PM

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:58 AM

You might be banned if you cant enter the game?

Whatever Your Mind Can Conceive And Believe, It Can Achieve - Napoleon Hill

#3 matthew3

matthew3
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2015 - 02:41 PM

You might be banned if you cant enter the game?

yah i dont get it...maybe cause i played in the xp x15 server haha? i played just for a bit to rank up my recon class but...im thinking of a number of things that could be the reason..now all it says is punkbuster kick player   Corrupted File/memory 85000

#4 matthew3

matthew3
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 06 November 2015 - 03:52 AM

This problem is solved, it was a NVIDEA Geforce experience update, and it made it crash, had to go into the files and change something, only found out after i watched a video of someone who had the same problem, only on specific graphic cards,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users