Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

CHEAP Custom PC? Thoughts and Opinions!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Darknessroxas

Darknessroxas

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:13 PM

Posted 01 September 2015 - 10:38 PM

I'm looking for a PC for casual gaming and browsing purposes. My budget is around 150ish and was hoping I can find a good PC for that price range. 

I was looking at this build from this site: http://www.toptengamer.com/150-gaming-pc/  but Idk if its any good. I hope this can run league of legends at 60fps (low).

On the site, it mentioned that the 3.0 USB case isn't compatible with the motherboard, is there any other motherboards that will work with the case? (I dont know much

about computers). Which parts should be changed in this build and do you know any other builds that are better? Give me your thoughts and opinions. Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gigawert

gigawert

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:13 PM

Posted 25 October 2015 - 06:21 PM

That looks like a good computer for $150. Even though the case has 3.0 and the mobo doesn't, it will still work, just the USB ports will only work at 2.0 speed. So overall, I would get that. LoL would probably run at 60 fps if you lower the graphics settings and possibly the resolution a bit.

John 3:16

"God loved the world so much that He gave His uniquely-sired Son, with the result that anyone who believes in Him would never perish but have eternal life."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users