Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

how to set local time on bleeping computer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 StarTrekCafe

StarTrekCafe

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:40 PM

Posted 01 September 2015 - 08:32 PM

hi. how can i set my local time which is acest adelaide. could not hear the option to do this, unless in the registration.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 02 September 2015 - 08:51 AM.
moved from Web Browsing/Email and Other Internet Applications

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:04:10 AM

Posted 02 September 2015 - 08:50 AM

Click on your user name in any post to go to your profile page then click the black Edit My Profile button.

OR

Click the drop-down arrow next to your name on the top right hand side of the page, then click My Settings.

Either method will give you your General Account Settings.

Time Zone is the second item.

Click the drop down arrow, scroll through the list and find your time zone. Click it, then scroll down and click Save Changes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users