Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

buy a laptop

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jmahi

jmahi

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 01 September 2015 - 10:31 AM

I want to buy a laptop for my a mature work in animation I use blender nowadays but I am planning to to owe a 3ds Max course in next few days so which laptop should I buy? My budget is not so preceouse.so if anyone have any solution please approach me through this website

Edited by hamluis, 02 September 2015 - 06:43 AM.
Moved from System Building to Buying New - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ranchhand_

ranchhand_

• Members
  • 1,709 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:23 PM

Posted 01 September 2015 - 05:13 PM

Here you go, my son just got one and it's great. It is currently out of stock at Newegg, but now you will know what to look for. Try Amazon.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834314820

[EDIT]:  remember, you will have to clean all the "helpful" garbage Acer load on it, and the trialware junk. Then it will fly like a jet.

Edited by ranchhand_, 01 September 2015 - 05:15 PM.

Help Requests: If there is no reply after 3 days I remove the thread from my answer list. For further help PM me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users