Compaq Presario CQ61, 64 bit, Windows 7 Home Premium
Since I didn't get the W10-icon I checked for things to do and ran into the MS site.https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/3081048
Following instructions there:
- I use activated Windows version
- not the enterprise version
- Service pack 1 is installed
- Automatic updated is "on"
- System is up to date (no updates available), but checking the two mentioned packages in the cmd-line, it came up with nothing.
dism /online /Get-Packages | findstr 3035583
dism /online /Get-Packages | findstr 2952664
Installed the updates directly, restarted the computer but still no icon.
Running the problemsolver from the MS-site I get a message: The Get Windows 10 App is not available for this version of Windows. In the following screen it is explained that Windows is not up to date.