Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Using sign in program on seperate monitor w/ keypad

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 eppler97

eppler97

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:32 AM

Posted 31 August 2015 - 11:14 AM

I'm currently running windows 7 on a computer used to store memberships at my gym. I have a separate monitor set up and would like to run the gym sign in program on this monitor. Members sign in by entering a code on an external num pad that we have setup via usb, however, if I am doing something on the main monitor the num pad will affect whichever text field is selected. I would like to make this numpad program/monitor specific so it only affects the text field where member input their number

Any advice would be appreciated thank you!

Edit: Can I make this text field constantly active to the numpad as well, so I dont have to select it prior to every sign in

Edited by eppler97, 31 August 2015 - 11:16 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users