Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CenterPhilly

CenterPhilly

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:31 PM

Posted 31 August 2015 - 09:19 AM

I have a Dell Sudio Laptop 1749. For the past 2 weeks my laptop freezes at times for a matter of minutes. Each time I either start my laptop or wake it from sleeping, I get the following message: 

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name:  BlueScreen

OS Version:  6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

Locale ID:  1033

Additional information about the problem:

BCCode:  9f

BCP1:  0000000000000003

BCP2:  FFFFFA80048E4060

BCP3:  FFFFF8000400E518

BCP4:  FFFFFA8008EF9010

OS Version:  6_1_7601

Service Pack:  1_0

Product:                768_1

I would appreciate any help. Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:31 AM

Posted 31 August 2015 - 10:03 PM

CenterPhilly, Welcome to the Bleeping Computer Community :welcome:

If there are latest created minidumps under C:\Windows\Minidump folder, please post the latest dmp logs (atleast 5) by :
Note : If dmp logs from minidump folder is not allowed due to security or admin permission problem, disable UAC control temporarily
or see this link.
> Highlight (holding ctrl key) and choosing the latest dmp logs by hitting enter or left mouse click.
> Right-click and choose send to desktop.
> When on desktop, highlight all dmp logs and right-click and send to compressed zipped folder.
> Upload and share the link by registering here https://www.box.com/
* minidumps log sample 010613 - 16676 -01.dmp -> 01 is for month - 06 for day - 13 is for year.
* If you use any 3rd party software such as Ccleaner, please uncheck the minidumps box so as not to remove the dump files next time.

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users