We currently have two computers..... a Dell Inspiron 530S - Vista Home Premium - 2.00 GB of RAM - 32-bit operating system, and a Dell Inspiron I6400 - Vista Business - 2.00 GB of RAM - 32-bit operating system. Both of them are extremely slow and we seem to be having more and more issues with them. Is it time for a new compter? If so, what would you suggest? Our needs are as follows:
- Family of four
- All member of the family have smartphones and/or ipads
- No gaming would be done on the computer
- Computer would mainly be used for internet activity (google searches, checking email, paying bills etc).
- Computer would also be used to connect to a remote desktop connection for side job work (bookkeeping)
- Also would be used to connect and build a blog/review site.
Ideally we'd like to keep costs down as we use smartphones and ipads more than the computer.