Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

On my C Drive is the folder 6f6f1f4400be1c7.... how to know it is of Win 10?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 zzzz

zzzz

• Members
  • 619 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:16 AM

Posted 30 August 2015 - 09:06 AM

This is on my Win 10 computer and wish to know if this folder info shows that it is of Win 10.

If so would a similar folder show me which folder on an external HDD is of my old XP stuff so that I can delete it as unwanted as I can't tell what is of XP. I have an image of XP on it which no item seems obviously to be of XP.  So how to recognise  XP stuff on an external drive?

The complete Win 10 folder is 6f6f1f4400be1c792d59105981401f88   Size on disk 8.92MB  101files 25 folders.

Would this folder info be the same for all Win 10 computers or only for mine?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users