Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sound stutter and lag while clicking mouse.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Aurelis

Aurelis

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:07 PM

Posted 30 August 2015 - 06:58 AM

Hello. Recently i've built a new pc and made a clean system installation and i've got several issues related to sound. One of them appears to be related either to my mouse or USB slots (im not sure). 

Basically after some time in game i start getting audio stutter and even some lag whenever i click mouse buttons and only mouse buttons. Plugging and unplugging mouse fixes this for a time (could be hours before the issue appears again).

Id like to know how can i diagnose this issue and whether it is related to hardware or software (i've tried switching off all of the 3rd party software and reinstalling audio drivers for example).

My system is as follows:

Asus Maximus Hero VIII z170 motherboard

Intel 6700k Cpu

Nvidia 970 gtx gpu

Logitech g602 wireless mouse (receiver connected via extension cord an to a usb slot on the back of the motherboard)

Logitech g19s keyboard

Windows 10 PRO

There's a Supreme FX 2015 audio plate on that motherboard which uses realtek audio drivers, though i've installed microsoft audio drivers because realtek ones cause other issues at the moment (not lag or stutter though).

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users