Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD, computer restarts and acting weird when watching videos and playing games

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 yumecel

yumecel

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:23 PM

Posted 29 August 2015 - 10:41 PM

Hello. I've been having a problem with my computer during the last month, when i Watch a video(either on internet or in my pc), or try to play some games my computer sometimes restarts. 
1)If it restarts:
- I either get a bsod saying device driver stuck in an infinite loop. 
- Or I get some zebra pattern image on monitor (usually greenish color) and it restarts. 
2) Sometimes it doesnt restart and i just get the zebra pattern image on my monitor for 1 sec and then the image is restored back to normal.

What can i do to fix?

------------------------------------ MESSAGE AFTER BSOD -----------------------

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
  OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
  Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
  BCCode: 100000ea
  BCP1: FFFFFA8004FCDB50
  BCP2: 0000000000000000
  BCP3: 0000000000000000
  BCP4: 0000000000000000
  OS Version: 6_1_7601
  Service Pack: 1_0
  Product: 256_1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

·
 OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista ? *windows 7 ultimate
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? *x64
· What was original installed OS on system? *windows 7 ultimate
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? *pre-installed
· Age of system (hardware) *5 years
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? *5 years

· CPU *AMD Phenom™ II X6 1090T 3200Mhz, 6 cores
· Video Card *AMD Radeon HD 5800 series
· MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop) *ASUSTeK  M4A77TD
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (skip if laptop) *Thermaltake Litepower 700 LP - 700AL2NH

· System Manufacturer
· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom)

· Laptop or Desktop? Desktop

---------------------------------------------------

Attached Files

Edited by yumecel, 29 August 2015 - 10:50 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:23 AM

Posted 30 August 2015 - 12:28 AM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer :welcome:

The latest Bluescreen

Spoiler

Second Bluescreen

Spoiler

:step1: The connection between the 2 BSODs is video card as (bad) hardware itself or the current driver is outdated or corrupted. Please reinstall or check the manufacturer's support site for the latest version.

:step2: If no positive results after driver is updated, make sure no overclocking is set and return to default then check your hardware temperature using HWMonitor 1.28. Post if there is immediate high temp results. When was the last time it was also cleaned with a can air?

:step3: Try swapping a compatible card if its possible, install the correct driver and check the difference.

:step4: While Daemon Tools is also known to be part of BSODs in Windows 7, please remove it also.

:exclame: There may be a more newer BIOS version for your motherboard that may or may not fix your issue, but this could be done if the video or any related hardware that is found by the debug result should be first addressed.

Tekken

#3 yumecel

yumecel
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 30 August 2015 - 05:49 AM

Hello and thanks for reply. I have all my drivers up to date but i will try reinstalling them. 

I took some reading with HWMonitor during doing nothing on the pc and while playing playing video game. I attach them here.

It's been around 10 months since I had my pc cleaned inside the case by pc technician because it had a lot of dust then. (it was also the only time i had it cleaned since i got it 5 years ago)

I open the case and there isnt seem to be a lot of dust in it.

I dont have a spare card to try, but i will remove DT as u suggested.

Attached Files

#4 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  

Posted 31 August 2015 - 06:55 PM

No thermal issues so far, obtain the latest video driver directly from the support site if there is one available then install it accordingly. Let us know of the results next time please.

Tekken

#5 yumecel

yumecel
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 05 September 2015 - 11:21 AM

I made a complete format, installed everything from the start and the problem seem to have gone away (at least i didnt have any issues yet). thanks for your help!

#6 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  

Posted 07 September 2015 - 10:56 PM

Glad to see you made progress after a clean install. :thumbup2:

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users