Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Oblivion - cursor with an arc over the top??

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 harryhh

harryhh

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:17 PM

Posted 28 August 2015 - 11:21 PM

I'm playing Oblivion.

I saw what was apparently a thief or something walking while crouched. He tried to pickpocket someone and was seen. A guard came and they fought. I took out my sword and went to help the guard, but as I got close the thief ran away. I followed the thief in the gate of the nearby town. As I approached him my cursor changed to the speak cursor but had an arc or arch over the top. I did speak with the thief and even afterward his cursor had an arc over the top.

Seems I've seen that arc before but didn't pay that much attention. Maybe in combat. Maybe the arc is sometimes small and sometimes larger.

What is that arc?

Harry

Can't keep up with the computer stuff anymore. It's getting beyond me.  :mellow:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users